Return And Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Conditions
Our company protects consumer rights and prioritizes customer satisfaction in after-sales service. Any dissatisfaction, production or service-related problems you may experience with the products you purchase are meticulously evaluated and resolved as soon as possible. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
WHAT WE WANT FOR RETURN
1. PRODUCT TO BE RETURNED
2. SHIPMENT SHIPMENT OF THE PRODUCT TO BE RETURNED (with all copies)
DEFECTIVE CASE OF THE RETURNED PRODUCT
Does not carry one or more of the features included in its packaging, label, introduction and user manual, internet portal or advertisements and advertisements; contrary to the quality declared by the seller or determined in its technical regulation; Goods containing material, legal or economic deficiencies that do not meet the intended use of the equivalent goods, reduce or eliminate the benefits reasonably expected by the consumer are considered defective.
If the seller proves that he is not aware of and cannot be expected to be aware of the statements made through advertisements that do not originate from him, or that the content of the statement was corrected at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, or that the decision to establish a sales contract is not in a causal link with this statement, he shall not be bound by the content of the disclosure. Our company reserves the right to take any legal action against companies that advertise or make statements about situations that our company does not know or cannot be expected to know.
The seller or the provider fulfills its performance within the promised time from the moment the consumer’s order reaches him. In the case of goods sales, this period cannot exceed thirty days in any case. If the seller or the supplier does not fulfill his obligation within this period, the consumer may terminate the contract.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason and without paying any penalty. It is sufficient that the notification regarding the use of the right of withdrawal is addressed to the seller or supplier within this period. The seller or the supplier is obliged to inform the consumer about the right of withdrawal, and the consumer is deemed to have accepted that he/she has been informed about the cancellation and return conditions by reading and accepting the product purchase process on the site.
ABOUT PRODUCT RETURN AND SHIPPING FEES
1. The BUYER is responsible for checking the Product as soon as it is received and when he sees a problem in the Product caused by the cargo, not accepting the Product and keeping a report to the Cargo company official. Otherwise, the SELLER will not accept responsibility.
2. Unless otherwise stipulated in writing by the SELLER, the BUYER must have paid the price in full before receiving the Product. If the price of the Product is not fully paid to the SELLER before delivery in cash sales, and the installment amount due in installment sales is not paid, the SELLER may unilaterally cancel the contract and not deliver the Product. If, for any reason, after the delivery of the product, the Bank/financial institution to which the credit card is processed does not pay the Product price to the SELLER or demands a refund of the price paid, the Product shall be returned to the SELLER by the BUYER within 3 days at the latest. If the non-payment of the product price is caused by the BUYER’s fault or negligence, the shipping costs will be borne by the BUYER. The SELLER’s right to collect the Product price receivable through all other contractual-legal transactions, including follow-up, without accepting the return, is reserved separately and in any case. In order to avoid any hesitation, it should be noted that as a rule; The BUYER’s sales price is paid by the credit card, installment card, etc., which he has obtained from banks (including financing institutions). In cases where the card is paid with, all the facilities provided by these cards are credit and/or installment payment opportunities provided directly by the card issuer; Product sales realized within this framework and for which the SELLER collects the price in whole or in stages, are not sales on credit or in installments for the parties of this Agreement, they are direct cash sales. The legal rights of the SELLER in cases deemed to be sales in installments by law (including the right to terminate the contract in case the installments are not paid and/or demand the payment of the entire remaining debt together with the default interest) are available and reserved within the framework of the relevant legislation. In case of default of the BUYER, monthly default interest is applied as stipulated by the applicable laws.
3. If the product is to be delivered to a person/organization other than the BUYER, the SELLER cannot be held responsible if the person/organization to be delivered is not present at the address or does not accept the delivery. In these cases, any damages arising from the late delivery of the Product by the BUYER and the expenses incurred due to the fact that the Product has been waiting in the cargo company and/or the cargo is returned to the SELLER shall also belong to the BUYER.
4. If the product cannot be delivered within the legal maximum 30 days due to extraordinary circumstances (such as adverse weather conditions, heavy traffic, earthquake, flood, fire) other than normal sales/delivery conditions, the SELLER informs the BUYER regarding the delivery. . In this case, the BUYER can cancel the order, order a similar product or wait until the end of the extraordinary situation.
5. If it is understood that the SELLER cannot supply the product subject to the contract, within three (3) business days from the date of learning about this situation, on the condition that the BUYER clearly informs the BUYER in accordance with the law and receives his verbal / written approval, other products with equal quality-price. has the right and obligation to supply a good/service. In this way, the SELLER is deemed to have fulfilled its contractual commitment. The BUYER is free in all respects whether or not to give the said consent, and in cases where he does not give consent, the contractual-legal provisions regarding the cancellation of the order (Contract termination).
6. In order cancellations and contract terminations, including contract and legal cancellations, if the product price has been collected, it will be returned to the BUYER within a maximum of 14 days. The requirements of the following rule are reserved. The refund is made in accordance with the payment instrument used by the BUYER in the payment of the Product price to the SELLER. For example, in credit card payments, the refund is made by way of a refund to the BUYER’s credit card, and the Product amount is returned to the relevant bank within the same period after the order is canceled by the BUYER; Since the reflection of this amount on the BUYER’s accounts after the return of this amount to the bank is completely related to the bank transaction process, the BUYER accepts in advance that it will not be possible for the SELLER to intervene and take responsibility for possible delays (banks usually take three weeks to reflect the refund to the BUYER account. ). The SELLER has the right to set off, discount and deduction arising from this Agreement and the law for the price to be refunded.
Dear customers, you can cancel your orders that you gave wrong or gave up. If the product is not shipped in the cancellation process, the entire fee will be refunded by the method you performed the transaction. If the product has been shipped before your order cancellation is learned, it will be refunded by deducting the shipping fee or fees.
Product Return Address:
Pirimehmet pasa neighborhood Ozgur street No:11/B Silivri/Istanbul